Cruise Ship Nurse – Chinese SpeakerApply now
MatchMedics has excellent opportunites onboard cruise ships for Chinese speaking ICU/Emergency Nurses who love to travel.
- Opportunity to travel the world
- 4,805 USD monthly salary (TAX FREE)
- Officer status & free access to ships’ amenities and entertainment e.g bars, restaurants, shows, pools etc.
- Opportunity to have a guest join you on board
- Accommodation (Private cabin)
- Free transport to and from ship.
- Free gym access and crew welfare program
- Medical protection
- Discounted prices on board shops and Spa
- Nursing degeree and current registration & licencsing.
- 3 years post grad clinical experience in emergency medicine, acute care or ICU. (Most recent work experience should be in a clinical setting).
- A valid accredited ALS/ACLS certificate prior to joining a vessel (Can apply without)
- A Valid passport
- Fluency in English and intermediate-advanced Chinese
Onboard Nurse – The Role:
- Nurses are primarily responsible for providing individualized outpatient, inpatient and ICU care for guests and crew.
- Nurses consult both crew and guests, providing timely, safe and evidence-based assessments, implementation of treatment plans, performing clinical interventions and procedures, and coordinating logistics of referrals and evacuations.
- Technical skills are learned and practiced on board, such as X-rays acquisition, and performing a wide-array of laboratory tests and other procedures. Nurse’s work closely with shipboard doctors and paramedics, and report to the ship’s Senior Doctor.
- All medical staff provide high level of customer service, maintaining a professional, dignified, friendly, assertive, and polite manner at all times, towards both guests and fellow crew members, and demonstrate performance consistent with the Vision, Mission and Strategic Plan of the organization.
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 8 months