We’ve got an urgent need for GP Locums to work with our clients all over Ireland, starting immediately. Whether you want to do a few extra sessions here and there, you are a full time Locum who loves the flexibility of controlling your schedule or maybe you are returning to Ireland after a stint in the UK or Australia MatchMedics will have something to suit you!
Working with MatchMedics offers you some of the following benefits:
- Unrivalled service for both our doctors and clients
- Huge client network, covering all of Ireland and beyond
- Flexibility and choice when it comes to the hours that you work
- Full support and assistance as you make the move to locum work or even move to Ireland for the first time
In order to get things started you will need the following:
- Specialist formal training in General Practice or Family Medicine with some real world practice experience
- Significant experience in the GP/Family Med setting can sometimes be considered
- Proven Paediatric experience is required
- IMC (Irish Medical Council) registration would be super helpful but we can help you get that process started
- Prior work experience in Ireland or the UK is useful but not a barrier to getting started
If you are interested in hearing more about how we can help you secure the right sort of role for you then get in touch with us immediately. You can start by sending me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get things moving for you today.